Recipe by Food of the Gods!
Very simple teriyaki marinade that will work on chicken or thinly sliced beef and pork. Recipe found on one of Kikkoman's advertisements. I plan on trying it this week.
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken or 1 1⁄2 lbs beef or 1 1⁄2 lbs pork, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- To make marinade, in small bowl combine all ingredients except meat.
- Reserve 1/2 cup marinade. Pour remaining marinade over meat in resealable plastic bag.
- Marinate 20 minutes to 1 hour.
- Grill over gas or charcoal until done. Serve with reserved marinade for dipping.