While looking through my newest Simple and Delicious Magazine, I found like yummy sounding recipe for T-Bone Steaks!! It is made with ingredients I always have on hand and it is a short marinating time!! Preparation time doesn't include marinating time.
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 beef t-bone steaks (1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 11 ingredients; add steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat for 6-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).