While looking through my newest Simple and Delicious Magazine, I found like yummy sounding recipe for T-Bone Steaks!! It is made with ingredients I always have on hand and it is a short marinating time!! Preparation time doesn't include marinating time.
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 beef t-bone steaks (1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 11 ingredients; add steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat for 6-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
We loved this! Like others said...we had all the ingredients on hand except the T-bone...so I used NY strips...I let mine sit in the tasty juices for about 6 hours...quick and easy to prepare...I cooked mine on my cast iron grill pan...the meat just melted in our mouth...it's that tender... Thanks for posting it...=)
Wow, was this good. I knew that we would enjoy it based on the ingredients and I was right. I marinated the t-bone steaks for 9 hours. They were so flavorful....mmmmmm I can still taste them, grilled for 5 minutes per side...they were perfect. Beautifully cooked, medium rare and so tender. Thanks for sharing my new goto steak marinade. Made exactly as written wouldn't change a thing, quick and easy with tremendous results.
Wonderful! Perfect flavor. We only grilled ours for 5 min. per side and that left them slightly pink. Thanks! I made this for Went to market recipe tag.