1/3 Photos of Savory Grilled Steak With Bleu Cheese Garlic Butter
Our local grocery store sometimes will have chefs prepare sample dishes & this was one of them. I find that a little butter goes a long way, so I've been able to reduce the amount by half & there is still plenty of savory flavor to top your steak with. For those watching carb content it is 6 net carbs. You will probably have some left over Bleu Cheese Garlic Butter & once you taste it, you'll think of many things beside steak you'll want to add it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Garlic Bleu Cheese Butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning or 1/4 teaspoon other seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1Bleu Cheese Garlic butter: Add butter,garlic, thyme, and seasoning to food processor or blender and puree.
- 2Add Bleu Cheese and puree.
- 3Set aside and refrigerate.
- 4Steak: Mix seasoned salt, garlic,pepper, and soy sauce to create marinade.
- 5Place steaks and marinade in a large dish and marinate for 10 minutes, turning once.
- 6Discard marinade.
- 7Spray grill with cooking spray and grill steaks for@ 6 minutes on each side for medium.
- 8When fresh off the grill,serve each steak with a TBL.
- 9of Bleu Cheese Garlic Butter on top.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Grilled Steak With Bleu Cheese Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.9 mg
- Sodium 258.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
filet mignon steaks