1/3 Photos of Savory Grilled Steak With Bleu Cheese Garlic Butter
Our local grocery store sometimes will have chefs prepare sample dishes & this was one of them. I find that a little butter goes a long way, so I've been able to reduce the amount by half & there is still plenty of savory flavor to top your steak with. For those watching carb content it is 6 net carbs. You will probably have some left over Bleu Cheese Garlic Butter & once you taste it, you'll think of many things beside steak you'll want to add it too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Garlic Bleu Cheese Butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder or 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning or 1/4 teaspoon other seasoning salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1Bleu Cheese Garlic butter: Add butter,garlic, thyme, and seasoning to food processor or blender and puree.
- 2Add Bleu Cheese and puree.
- 3Set aside and refrigerate.
- 4Steak: Mix seasoned salt, garlic,pepper, and soy sauce to create marinade.
- 5Place steaks and marinade in a large dish and marinate for 10 minutes, turning once.
- 6Discard marinade.
- 7Spray grill with cooking spray and grill steaks for@ 6 minutes on each side for medium.
- 8When fresh off the grill,serve each steak with a TBL.
- 9of Bleu Cheese Garlic Butter on top.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Grilled Steak With Bleu Cheese Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 38.9 mg
- Sodium 258.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
filet mignon steaks