Recipe by Lorac
You don't have to wait for warm weather for this dish, just pop it in the oven. You can also make this in 6 individual packets. And, no pan to scrub!
Top Review by dale!
Really tasty and easy. AND no mess, what more could you ask for? I did mine in the oven and had to increase the cooking time a little. We enjoyed this and I'll certainly make it again.
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 baking potatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 large onion, sliced thinly
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salad dressing, herb and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Add potatoes and onion and stir until evenly coated.
- Place mixture on a large double layer of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Bring edges together to form a packet, roll edges to seal.
- Grill covered over medium hot coals 40- 45 mins or bake in oven@ 350° F degrees.