Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
My own Recipe.This creates a very tasty and savory meat dish with tender and succulent Pork Ribs
Make and share this Savory Grilled Pork Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 800 g pork ribs
- 1 cup water
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (Dark or Light)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped spring onions (, to garnish)
- fresh coriander (to garnish)
- Put Water and Prime Ribs (Ingredients) in a Pressure Cooker to pre-cook for 8 minutes under pressure.
- This tenderises the Ribs.
- Meanwhile,preheat the Oven for Grilling at High Tempareture.
- Take Aluminum Baking Tray and combine Ingredients A+B.
- Mix gently for full flavor before grilling.
- Cover with tin-foil sheet.
- Place in pre-heated Oven and Grill for 40 minutes.
- Remove Tin-foil sheet and contenue to grill for 20 minutes to complete cooking.
- On srving,garnish with Spring Onion and Coriander.
- Serve with Jacket Potato or Steam Rice.