1 hr 25 mins
Marites ladio's Note:
My own Recipe.This creates a very tasty and savory meat dish with tender and succulent Pork Ribs
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 800 g pork ribs
- 1 cup water
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (Dark or Light)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1Put Water and Prime Ribs (Ingredients) in a Pressure Cooker to pre-cook for 8 minutes under pressure.
- 2This tenderises the Ribs.
- 3Meanwhile,preheat the Oven for Grilling at High Tempareture.
- 4Take Aluminum Baking Tray and combine Ingredients A+B.
- 5Mix gently for full flavor before grilling.
- 6Cover with tin-foil sheet.
- 7Place in pre-heated Oven and Grill for 40 minutes.
- 8Remove Tin-foil sheet and contenue to grill for 20 minutes to complete cooking.
- 9On srving,garnish with Spring Onion and Coriander.
- 10Serve with Jacket Potato or Steam Rice.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Grilled Pork Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 718.6
- Calories from Fat 459
- Total Fat 51.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 184.0 mg
- Sodium 1120.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 49.3 g