Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Found online, perfect for the summer corn crops!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium ears of corn, silk and husks removed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Spread over corn; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Wrap each ear of corn in a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 30-35 minutes or until corn is tender, turning occasionally.
Yummy corn! Very simple and loved that there was no clean-up. Congrats on your Football Pool win AZ.
The corn was very good. Great seasoning. Thanks for posting.