Prep 1 hr 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
So good. Can freeze before cooking in marinade. Then just pull out of freezer when you want a quick grilled main dish. Also can use boneless breast or thighs adjusting cooking time.
- 3 -4 lbs chicken pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle low-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place chicken in a large glass baking dish.
- In a bowl stir together rest of ingredients until well blended.
- Reserve 1/2 cup of marinade for basting chicken during cooking.
- Pour remaining marinade over chicken.
- Cover & refrigerate at least 1 hour (longer is better).
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill turning & basting occasionally with reserved marinade.
- Cook about 40-50 minutes or until juices run clear.
Delicious! We totally loved this chicken recipe!! I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts & marinated overnight. I followed the recipe exactly & ended up with a juicy, tasty dinner!