Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 slices crisp cooked bacon
- Heat green beans with butter, seasonings and onion until onion is wilted, drain; combine with rice.
- In a small sauce pan blend sour cream, dill weed, salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
- Serve sauce over beans and rice.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
I love green beans and this dish was the best. I accidently messed up and put lemon juice and worcestershire sauce with the green beans when they were being heated and I was hestistant to put it in the sauce but I eneded up doing it too and it still turned out great. everyone wanted more. thanks for sharing!