Recipe by hurricanesherri
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A quick and easy side dish with the classic Greek flavor combination of potatoes, garlic, oregano, olive oil, and feta cheese. An especially delicious accompaniment to lemon chicken.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Red Potato Wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano or 3 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine red potato wedges, minced garlic, oregano, and olive oil in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Stir well to ensure olive oil coats all ingredients.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, turning once, until potatoes are golden brown and slightly crisp, and garlic is fragrant.
- Remove from oven, and immediately stir in feta cheese to melt slightly. Serve.