Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
After a trip to town I came home craving something savory, I pinched some herbs from the front yard and mixed up a this fabulous spread. YUM! At first I thought I’d invented a fabulous new recipe, until just now when I found quite a few similar recipes online. Oh well, great minds think a like, right? Mine was the only one with sage though…I think
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces crumbled gorgonzola
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- Mix till blended.
- Enjoy with yummy whole grain crackers, crunchy pita chips, garlic toast or toasted bagels.