Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
the smell of this is wonderful..especially when you know dinner is ready almost as quick as a wink...I fix this in my slow cooker
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4-5 potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 304.75 g condensed golden mushroom soup
- 2.46 ml dried marjoram
- arrange onion slices in bottom of slow cooker.
- add potatoes, then chicken.
- spread soup over top, sprinkle with marjoram --
- cover and cook on low setting for 7-8 hours until chicken and pottoes are tender.