Prep 20 mins
Cook 7 hrs
the smell of this is wonderful..especially when you know dinner is ready almost as quick as a wink...I fix this in my slow cooker
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 -5 potatoes, peeled, cubed
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- arrange onion slices in bottom of slow cooker.
- add potatoes, then chicken.
- spread soup over top, sprinkle with marjoram --
- cover and cook on low setting for 7-8 hours until chicken and pottoes are tender.