Recipe by Celeste :)
from the Lawry's company Grilling Cookbook NOTE: the recipe specifically calls for "Lawry's Italian Garlic Steak Marinade With Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil"
- 1⁄2 cup garlic steak marinade
- 1 lb boneless flank steak
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch rings
- 1 1⁄2 lbs whole vine ripened tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In large resealable plastic bag, pour marinade over steak; turn to coat. Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak, turning once, 8 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, evenly sprinkle 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt on onion. Grill or broil onions and tomatoes, turning once; stir in remaining ingredients. Serve with grilled steak.