Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This rice was passed on to my from my mother. Its so delicious and savory that its good to eat by itself or with any type of asian dish.
- 2 cups of cold cooked white rice
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄16 teaspoon Accent seasoning (MSG)
- 2 eggs, scrambled (optional)
- soy sauce (optional)
- In a large skillet melt the butter on medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted, stir in the garlic powder, salt, and Accent.
- Add the cold, cooked rice to the skillet and fry the rice on medium high heat until the rice has been well coated with the butter mixture and its thoroughly heated through.