Recipe by Denise!
Recipe from Athenos Feta Cheese with Basil & Tomato. Haven't tried this yet, but plan on making it with alfredo sauce. Looks scrumptious!
Top Review by moxie
Another delicious winner, Minkie!!! Using the seasoned feta sure saves time by keeping the ingredients to a minimum. I used marinara sauce, because I thought the contrast of the tomato flavor would balance the cheese filling well. I also used one of the small boxes of the frozen spinach, since the recipe doesn't specify. I was able to fill 16 shells with the mixture.
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packageathenos feta cheese (with Basil & tomato)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 large macaroni, shells, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups marinara sauce or 1 1⁄2 cups alfredo sauce