Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I like to make these for my family on the weekends. I serve them with fresh fruit and wheat toast.
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup light cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 12 eggs, slightly beaten
- Spread cheese in buttered 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Dot with butter.
- Combine cream,mustard,salt and pepper.
- Pour half of the cream mixture over cheese.
- Pour eggs into baking dish.
- Add rest of cream mixture.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 40 minutes,or until set.
Wonderful. I love the fact you mix it all up and put in the oven. The eggs came out fluffy.