1/2 Photos of Savory Egg and Potato Frittata
This is very good for breakfast, brunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 potato, large
- 2/3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 dash marjoram
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash onion powder
- 1 dash celery salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary needles, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 slices bacon, fried, crumbled
- 1Bake potato in microwave 4 minutes. Remove skin. Dice into ½ inch cubes.
- 2In a skillet, brown potato slightly with 2 Tbls butter and season with all “dashes” of seasonings and rosemary and parsley.
- 3Place in deep dish 10" pie pan or deep 9" x 9" glass baking dish that has been buttered or “Pam-ed” along with the bacon (or meat of your choice). If you double the recipe, use a 9" x 13" glass baking dish.
- 4Beat eggs (or you can use egg substitute), cheese, milk, salt and pepper together and pour over potatoes and meat.
- 5Bake in pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. To make sure that the center gets done before the outer edge gets too brown, Pam a small bisquit cutter or something small and metal, and place it in the center of the mixture. This will draw heat to the center so it bakes evenly.
- 6Serve with sliced cantaloupe and strawberries and mini muffins for breakfast.
- 7Or serve with a fresh greens salad and Italian bread for dinner or brunch.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Egg and Potato Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.4
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 277.3 mg
- Sodium 344.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: