Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I am always looking for something to do with rice! Thought this would be great! Haven't tried it as yet but am planning to try it at a small dinner meeting they are having here. Very quick and easy! ATasteofThai.com.
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry paste
- 1 1⁄2 cups skim milk or 1 1⁄2 cups whole milk or 1 1⁄2 cups soymilk
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 cup leftover cooked rice (we'll use Jasmine rice, am using in another dish)
- flat leaf parsley, leaves. (to garnish)
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the curry paste and 1/4 cup of tomato soup.
- Whisk together until curry dissolves.
- Add remaining tomato soup and skim milk.
- Bring to a boil; add rice.
- Stir in well and let heat through about 2-3 minutes.