Had this for the first time at my cousins - of course i tweaked it a bit! You can also too depending on your taste. Enjoy Ps. I usually make these for crowds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 cilantro leaves, washed
- 1 serrano pepper
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt, depending on taste
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 slices white bread
- 1/4 English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup finely shredded colby cheese or 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1Blend all ingredients for the spread in a food processor until smooth. Should be slightly thick. You might need to add a few tablespoons of water to ease the process. The spread should have a spicy yet slightly sweet taste.
- 2Spread some of the mixture on one slice of bread. Top with cucumber slices and some cheese. Spread another slice and place on top. Cut off the crusts and cut the sandwiches diagonally so you get four triangles.
- 3Repeat with rest of bread.
- 4You can assemble, pack in an airtight container, and refrigerate up to 2 hours. They taste best at room temperature.
- 5I keep the crusts and my daughter and I eat them as snacks.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Cucumber Finger Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.6
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.4 mg
- Sodium 947.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: