Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I threw this together at the last minute, and it came out delicious! Kids even liked it!
Make and share this Savory Crock Pot Pork Roast Italiano recipe from Food.com.
- Place pork roast in 4 to 6 quart crock pot.
- Pour spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, and red wine over the meat.
- Cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove meat and slice.
- Add tomato paste to crock pot while slicing meat.
- Cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice or pasta.