Recipe by Tim B.
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. This tasty tidbit is a play on "chips and dip" with an Italian twist.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 0.5 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Homestyle Slices
- 8 ounces French onion dip
- 3 slices prosciutto, thinly sliced into 4 pieces each
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pan, brown potatoes in oil over medium-high heat, approximately 5 minutes on each side. Set on a paper towel lined plate to absorb excess oil.
- Layer 3 fried potatoes, placing a dollop of dip in between each.
- Dress the top potato with a large dollop of dip, a piece of prosciutto and 3 rosemary leaves.