1/11 Photos of Savory Crescent Chicken Squares
These are very good. You can also make them smaller using the "triangle" instead of the "square" and have as an appetizer instead of the main course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups cooked cubed boneless chicken or 2 (5 ounce) cans boneless chicken
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped olive (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3/4 cup crushed crouton
- 1Blend cream cheese with 2 Tbsp butter until smooth.
- 2Add next five ingredients and mix well.
- 3Spoon 1/2 C meat mixture onto 2"triangles" of dough.
- 4(don't separate, so you actually have a "square") Pull 4 corners to the top, center of mixture and twist slightly and seal edges by pinching.
- 5Brush tops with remaining butter and sprinkle with croutons Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes in a 350* oven until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Crescent Chicken Squares
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.3
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.8 mg
- Sodium 448.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper