These are very good. You can also make them smaller using the "triangle" instead of the "square" and have as an appetizer instead of the main course.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups cooked cubed boneless chicken or 2 (5 ounce) cans boneless chicken
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped olive (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3⁄4 cup crushed crouton
- Blend cream cheese with 2 Tbsp butter until smooth.
- Add next five ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon 1/2 C meat mixture onto 2"triangles" of dough.
- (don't separate, so you actually have a "square") Pull 4 corners to the top, center of mixture and twist slightly and seal edges by pinching.
- Brush tops with remaining butter and sprinkle with croutons Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes in a 350* oven until golden brown.