Recipe by Vols Fan
This dish is so simple, yet when you eat it, you feel like a gourmet chef! Anyone you serve it to will feel the same!
Top Review by Morse Force
Great Recipe! I will definitely be making these again and again!<br/><br/>To the recipe: I added onion powder and dried chives (didn't have fresh), And..After I sealed up the edges of the crescents, I brushed with butter and added Italian bread crumbs to the top before putting in the oven. And I did NOT add the pimento. DELISH!
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento (optional)
- 8 ounces crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350. In medium bowl, blend cream cheese and 2 T.butter until smooth. Add next 6 ing. Mixing well Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles;firmly press perforations to seal. Spoon ½ cup meat mixture onto center of each rectangle. Pull four corners of dough to top center of chicken mixture,twist slightly and seal edges. Brush tops with 1T.butter (or use the butter crescents and leave this step off). Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 20-25minutes or until golden brown.