Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These easy, easy dinner rolls are so good! A little bit of Italian seasoning and parmesean cheese goes great with so many meals. A recipe from my mother, who likes to take short-cuts.
- 1 (16 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into 12 cubes
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Seperate dough into 12 buscuits, then roll each to about 1/4-inch thickness.
- Mix seasoning and parmesean in a shallow dish.
- Dip each cream cheese cube into the butter, then into the seasoning/parmesean mixture.
- Place one cream cheese cube in the center of each dough circle.
- Gather up the sides of the dough to enclose the filling, pressing edges together to seal.
- Place, seam side up, each bundle into a lightly greased muffin pan.
- Drizzle with any remaining butter, and the sprinkle with any remaining seasoning/cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- VARIATION: Substitute 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon for the cheese/seasoning for a sweeter treat!