1/1 Photo of Savory Crackers (Gluten/Casein Free)
Homemade crackers. My family says that they taste just like "Breton" crackers. Below, I actually used more starch and less flour combination (still totaling 3/4 cup). I also didn't really measure the Italian seasoning or garlic powder.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and grease cookie sheet, use parchment, or use a silicone baking mat (that is what I used).
- 2Mix together flours, gum, soda, salt, seasonings.
- 3Mix together oil, honey, and stir into flour mix. Add sesame seeds, then milk and vinegar. Start with the 2 tablespoons of milk, and see if you need that splash more.
- 4Roll out thinly, then use a cookie cutter to make into crackers (I used a small circle, about the size of Ritz).
- 5Bake for about 12 minutes (they start to brown nicely, then flip and bake for about 4-8 more. Depends how thick you made 'em!
- 6*Note: there are some I've stored in the freezer, and we haven't re-tried them yet, but I'll update when we do!
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Crackers (Gluten/Casein Free)
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.5
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: