Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So good, bet you can't eat just one! Great to set out at cocktail parties.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) boxes Ritz Bits mini cheese crackers
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- Place crackers in a gallon sized zipper bag.
- In a two-cup measuring cup, add oil, Ranch dressing mix, dill, garlic powder and celery salt.
- Pour the oil mixture into the bag with the crackers and close. Turn the bag to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for atleast 24 hours, turning the bag every so often.
- Store, covered, in the refrigerator.
Love this mix! Just the right taste of tangy to spicy. Thanks for posting!
Very tasty snack. After the 24-hours, I placed them in a single layer on a paper-towel lined cookie sheet in an oven that was pre-heated to 200 degrees. Turned the oven off, then let these sit in the oven for about 10 minutes to dry them out a bit (too oily, otherwise).