4 hrs 20 mins
This was a winner in the Pillsbury Bake-off. Great appetizer! Time includes bake time and chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 20 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained
- 1Heat oven to 350°F In small bowl, mix crust ingredients. Press mixture in bottom of ungreased springform pan. Bake 5-9 minutes (until light golden brown).
- 2Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat filling ingredients except eggs and crabmeat on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each. Stir in crabmeat. Pour filling over crust. Bake an additional 40-50 minutes (use 9" pan). Cool for 30 minutes.
- 3With a knife, loosen edges of cheesecake. Cool an additional 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- 4Serve with cocktail sauce and crackers.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Crab Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.1
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.2 mg
- Sodium 227.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seafood cocktail sauce