Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick and easy recipe that my husband and I love. It is adapted from a recipe that came from the label of a can of corn I used once.
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 egg whites or 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup crushed Ritz cracker
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Stir together cream corn and flour in medium bowl until combined.
- Stir in regular corn, broccoli, onions, egg, and pepper.
- Spray a 9 inch pie plate with Pam.
- Spoon mixture into pie plate and sprinkle with crushed Ritz crackers.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes or until set.
This was a great recipe to combine two of our favorite vegetables. Easy to make. We will definitely have it again.
I'd been craving corn, don't ask me why. I tried this and it was really good. The WW points are 3 points per serving, if any of you need that. I didn't measure the crackers, I used 10 Town House. This is a keeper. Thanks for sharing.