1/4 Photos of Savory Consomme Rice
1 hr 10 mins
Good served with roast chicken, roast beef, or country fried steak and gravy. Note: 2 4-ounce cans of chopped mushrooms (drained) may be substituted for fresh mushrooms.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Saute onion and mushroons in butter.
- 3Add rice, consomme, water, salt, pepper, parsley, and garlic powder.
- 4Pour into greased two quart pyrex dish. Cover and bake one hour at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Long-Grain Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Long-Grain Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Consomme Rice
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.2
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 919.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 7.5 g