Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Big fans of cole slaw in our house. We're particular in our choices, no vinegar type cole slaw, creamy is the best! Make this and let it chill for at least an hour for the best flavor.
- 14 ounces coleslaw mix
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle juice (dill pickle juice is the best)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 -4 drops hot pepper sauce (like Texas Pete)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place the cole slaw mix and chopped scallions in a big bowl.
- Mix rest of ingredients in measuring cup or small bowl. Pour over cole slaw and scallions and toss well. It may look like it's not enough, but it will be.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Chill for at least an hour to allow flavors to meld.
If you are a cole slaw lover or are just looking for the perfect compliment to your main dish, you needn't look any further. THIS IS IT ! This is the best cole slaw you will ever taste. Everyone always has wonderful comments to make. Enjoy! And thank you RN. Savory Cole Slaw