Recipe by UmmBinat
These are tasty little muffins, airy and light textured. To make these more of a sweet muffin, add a dash of vanilla and some raw honey and do not add the rosemary. Modified from a recipe found on http://www.balancedbites.com
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup coconut milk (I used yogurt mixed with water)
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon gluten free baking powder (or 1 tbs organic apple cider vinegar and 1/4 tsp baking soda as mentioned in directions)
- sea salt, to taste
- dried rosemary, to taste (optional, I used)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease 6 large muffin tins.
- Whisk eggs and mix in melted butter and apple cider vinegar if using.
- Sift in coconut flour, baking powder or baking soda, sea salt and dried rubbed rosemary if using, blend together.
- Fill the 6 muffin tins about 3/4 of the way. The batter will be thick.
- Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes. Until the muffins are set and edges begin to become golden brown.
- Enjoy with a dab of sweet butter and sea salt on top!