These are tasty little muffins, airy and light textured. To make these more of a sweet muffin, add a dash of vanilla and some raw honey and do not add the rosemary. Modified from a recipe found on http://www.balancedbites.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (I used yogurt mixed with water)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon gluten free baking powder (or 1 tbs organic apple cider vinegar and 1/4 tsp baking soda as mentioned in directions)
- sea salt, to taste
- dried rosemary, to taste (optional, I used)
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease 6 large muffin tins.
- 3Whisk eggs and mix in melted butter and apple cider vinegar if using.
- 4Sift in coconut flour, baking powder or baking soda, sea salt and dried rubbed rosemary if using, blend together.
- 5Fill the 6 muffin tins about 3/4 of the way. The batter will be thick.
- 6Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes. Until the muffins are set and edges begin to become golden brown.
- 7Enjoy with a dab of sweet butter and sea salt on top!
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Coconut Flour Muffins (Gluten Free)
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 115.9 mg
- Sodium 68.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free baking powder