Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Cheeses and herbs with tomato and black olives make this a special clafoutis for a luncheon, light supper, or appetizer.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a 9" pie dish or 8 individual baking ramekins.
- Whisk eggs and salt together until pale and thick.
- Sift flour and almonds together and fold into egg mixture. Stir in sour cream and milk.
- Spread cheese cubes, tomatoes, and olives over bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle basil leaves over the top.
- Pour batter over vegetables and cheese. Bake for 40 minutes (20 for ramekins), or until golden brown. Allow to sit for 15 minutes before cutting. Serve warm or at room temperature.