1/4 Photos of Savory Chicken With Asian Noodles
From the Chicago Tribune. A fast and easy combination of chicken, veggies and noodles. A couple of pork chops could be subbed for the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 113.39 g soba noodles or 113.39 g udon noodles
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small head bok choy, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml shiitake mushroom caps
- 59.14 ml low sodium chicken broth
- 29.58 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 4.92 ml sesame oil
- 0.59-1.23 ml chili oil
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1Cook noodles according to package directions until tender. Drain and rinse in cold water. Set aside.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Brown the chicken on both sides, about 5 minutes.Remove to a plate.
- 3Add the garlic, bok choy and mushroom caps (halve or quarter, if necessary) to the skillet and raise the heat to high. Cook vegetables, stirring often, until they are tender, about 5 minutes.
- 4Add broth and stir, scrapping up the brown bits. Add the soy sauce, sesame oil and the chili oil. Add the chicken, reduce to low, and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- 5Stir in the noodles and top with the green onions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Chicken With Asian Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (697 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 471.5
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 1332.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: