Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Created with my friend Elizabeth back in our college days by raiding what was left in our dormitory lounge kitchen.
- 1 lb skinless chicken or 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian plum tomatoes
- 2 (8 ounce) jars marinated artichokes
- 1 (6 ounce) jar capers
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil (preferably extra virgin)
- Cube chicken.
- Chop garlic.
- Sauté chicken, garlic, and salt in olive oil for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, artichokes (including "juice from 1 jar), and capers.
- Let stew another 20 (or so mins).
- Serve over pasta of your choice (I recommend angel hair).