Recipe by jonesies
Combine a few ingredients for a shortcut to a creamy chicken dinner, prepared in one skillet. Lightened up recipe taken from the Kraft magazine.
- 8 ounces fettuccine, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as per package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat.
- Add chicken, cook 5 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides.
- Stir in cream cheese, broth, dressing, onions and basil.
- Cook and stir until sauce begins to thicken and chicken is cooked through (170 degrees). Add snow peas and tomatoes; cook 2 to 4 minutes or until snow peas are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over the pasta.