Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This wonderful casserole is full of flavour and texture. Always a hit at potlucks and get togethers, it also freezes well. I will often make this into several smaller dishes and freeze, ready to put in the oven, bake and eat within the hour. Slightly time consuming to make, it's well worth the effort when you eat it!
- 2 (566.99 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml curry powder (heaping)
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 5 chicken breasts (pre-cooked)
- 946.36 ml frozen broccoli (partially steamed)
- 2 (340.19 g) package Uncle Ben's brown and wild rice and mushrooms (cooked)
- 473.18 ml cheddar cheese (grated)
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Cook chicken (boil, broil or grill) and chop into bite-sized chunks. Partially steam broccoli. Set all these items aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together soup, mayo, curry, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with PAM. Place cooked rice on bottom. Place partially cooked broccoli around the edges and put the cooked chicken in the middle.
- Pour sauce over top of chicken, broccoli and rice dish and top with grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Enjoy!
Easy to make and delicious, I have made this recipe several times for our family and friends. I used fresh broccoli (part steamed)and spread over the whole dish not just the sides. I subsituted low fat mayonaise and ommited salt as I think there is enough in the soup and seasoning packet. I used only one packet of seasoning mix contained in the boxed rice. This a great recipe!