1 hr 15 mins
This wonderful casserole is full of flavour and texture. Always a hit at potlucks and get togethers, it also freezes well. I will often make this into several smaller dishes and freeze, ready to put in the oven, bake and eat within the hour. Slightly time consuming to make, it's well worth the effort when you eat it!
My Private Note
9x13 ca ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon curry powder (heaping)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 chicken breasts (pre-cooked)
- 4 cups frozen broccoli (partially steamed)
- 2 (6 ounce) packages Uncle Ben's brown and wild rice and mushrooms (cooked)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1Cook rice according to package instructions. Cook chicken (boil, broil or grill) and chop into bite-sized chunks. Partially steam broccoli. Set all these items aside.
- 2In a large bowl, mix together soup, mayo, curry, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 3Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with PAM. Place cooked rice on bottom. Place partially cooked broccoli around the edges and put the cooked chicken in the middle.
- 4Pour sauce over top of chicken, broccoli and rice dish and top with grated cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Chicken Curry Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.3
- Calories from Fat 384
- Total Fat 42.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.0 mg
- Sodium 1611.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 39.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Uncle Ben's brown and wild rice and mushrooms