Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 29.58 ml olive oil or 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 cups) or 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced carrot
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced celery
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 236.59 ml milk
- 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuit (10 ounces)
- Also terrific with LIPTON* RECIPE SECRETS® Golden Onion Soup Mix.
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until almost done.
- Stir in onion, carrots and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
- Stir in savory herb with garlic soup mix blended with milk.
- Bring to the boiling point over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally; cook 1 minute.
- Turn into lightly greased 2-quart casserole; arrange biscuits on top of chicken mixture with edges touching.
- Bake 10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
AWESOME!!!!!! Used Golden Onion. DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is very good and so easy to make. We liked the addition of the fresh vegetables. I will definitely make again.
Yummy! Changed it just a bit. Used my own biscuits instead of pre-made and added a bit of the soup mix to them before adding buttermilk. Very tasty....=) Thanks for posting! Barb