Savory Chicken & Biscuits
- Also terrific with LIPTON* RECIPE SECRETS® Golden Onion Soup Mix.
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until almost done.
- Stir in onion, carrots and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
- Stir in savory herb with garlic soup mix blended with milk.
- Bring to the boiling point over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally; cook 1 minute.
- Turn into lightly greased 2-quart casserole; arrange biscuits on top of chicken mixture with edges touching.
- Bake 10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.