Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 29.58 ml olive oil or 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 cups) or 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced carrot
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced celery
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 236.59 ml milk
- 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuit (10 ounces)
- Also terrific with LIPTON* RECIPE SECRETS® Golden Onion Soup Mix.
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until almost done.
- Stir in onion, carrots and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
- Stir in savory herb with garlic soup mix blended with milk.
- Bring to the boiling point over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally; cook 1 minute.
- Turn into lightly greased 2-quart casserole; arrange biscuits on top of chicken mixture with edges touching.
- Bake 10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.