My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 cups) or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuit (10 ounces)
- 1Also terrific with LIPTON* RECIPE SECRETS® Golden Onion Soup Mix.
- 2Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
- 3In 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until almost done.
- 4Stir in onion, carrots and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
- 5Stir in savory herb with garlic soup mix blended with milk.
- 6Bring to the boiling point over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally; cook 1 minute.
- 7Turn into lightly greased 2-quart casserole; arrange biscuits on top of chicken mixture with edges touching.
- 8Bake 10 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Chicken & Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 576.6
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 82.1 mg
- Sodium 1199.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 33.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix