Recipe by These hands can cook
I served this for dinner one night and received many compliments on how great it tasted and how moist the chicken was.
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in a deep baking dish deep.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture over chicken breast
- Bake uncovered for one hour.
- Serve with garlic mashed and green beans for a delightful dinner.