Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the Daisy sour cream website.
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 pinch fresh parsley
- 1 cup cooked rice
- Combine vegetable juice, flour, paprika and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Cut chicken into strips and cook until lightly browned.
- Add vegetable juice mixture. Cook until mixture boils, stirring often. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve over hot rice.