Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the Daisy sour cream website.
Make and share this Savory Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Combine vegetable juice, flour, paprika and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; cook 1 minute.
- Cut chicken into strips and cook until lightly browned.
- Add vegetable juice mixture. Cook until mixture boils, stirring often. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 45 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve over hot rice.