Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
You can use your own pizza crust recipe for this or a purchased refrigerated prepared crust.
- 1 (10 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise (can use a little more mayo)
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 -2 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning (can use more)
- 5 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350 degrees (oven rack set to bottom position).
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking sheet.
- Fit the prepared pizza crust into the baking sheet.
- Brush the crust with olive oil, then sprinkle with about 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a bowl mix/whisk together mayo with fresh basil, garlic and Italian seasoning; add in 3/4 cup of each cheese; mix to combine and season with salt to taste.
- Spread over the partially-baked crust.
- Arrange the sliced tomatoes over, then sprinkle with about 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese over the tomatoes.
- Top/sprinkle with 1-2 cups mozza cheese (or to taste).
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes.
- Cool slightly, then cut into squares,.