1/1 Photo of Savory Cheese-Topped Fish Fillets
What's not to like? Quick, easy, and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs fish fillets, preferably a firm white fish like snapper, grouper, etc
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons green onions, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium tomato, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried whole
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (4 oz)
- 1Place fillets in a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan; drizzle with vegetable oil. Bake at 500 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Set aside.
- 2Saute the mushrooms and onions in butter in a skillet until tender. Stir in tomato and remaining ingredients; cook 1 minute. Spoon mixture over fillets.
- 3Sprinkle cheese over the fish. Broil 6 inches from the heat for 3 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Cheese-Topped Fish Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 313.3
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.1 mg
- Sodium 578.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 39.9 g