Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Best to make this early in the day or the night before as it needs to chill for several hours. Serve with crackers.
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- Put feta cheese into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add cream cheese and whipping cream and process until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into a serving bowl.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
I made this last night and let it chill overnight so my family could enjoy it for a snack today. We all loved it! A delicious spread served with crackers!
This was a definite hit with the family. I added black olives and served it inside a little bread "boat." My 8 month old daughter absolutely loves it and kept begging for more. My 8 month old son even ate it despite the lumps.