Recipe by CulinaryQueen
Best to make this early in the day or the night before as it needs to chill for several hours. Serve with crackers.
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Put feta cheese into a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add cream cheese and whipping cream and process until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into a serving bowl.
- Cover and chill several hours or overnight.