Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another fun grill recipe and great for camping.
- 4 cups o'brien frozen potatoes
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, and american cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper (optional)
- Cut a large piece of heavy-duty foil (18x18 inches).
- Spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add potatoes to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the ranch dressing; stir to coat.
- Transfer potatoes to the center of the foil piece.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheese blend.
- Fold foil over potatoes to make a packet.
- Make sure edges are sealed and allow space on the sides for circulation of heat.
- Place packet on grill over medium heat.
- Cover and grill 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Place packet on a large platter.
- Carefully open packet and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and salt/pepper if desired.